Do you want to set up the same Alerts for several users? Do you need to send Alerts to users or employees who are set in a field of a particular record, e.g. contact person on a sales order or purchase order? Then the Advanced Alerts add-on is what you need!
The alert e-mail has been extended as well. It can contain any field values from the alert record.
- Send Alerts not to just one, but many users at the same time with only one Alert rule.
- Alerts can be sent to AX-users, user groups, employees, and any e-mail recipient.
- Recipients can be set up on the Alert rule, or recipients can be extracted from an Alert or linked record field.
- Additional variables (placeholders) in the alert e-mail template can be populated with values from the Alert or a linked record.
- A separate e-mail template can be set up for each Alert rule.
- Only users with sufficient access rights can set up Advanced Alerts.
Examples of use
- Send Alerts to the sales responsible, the customer's contact person, any AX user, and additional e-mail recipients when the sales order ship date changes (see illustration on the right). Only one Alert rule is required!
- The purchase order responsible (orderer) can be notified automatically if the goods are not received on time. One Alert rule is sufficient for all orderers; amendment of the rule is not necessary when the purchasing department hires additional staff.
- Add the contact person name to e-mails sent to customers. The contact person name is automatically extracted from the sales order (see illustration on the right).
- Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- Dynamics AX 2012
- Dynamics AX 2009
- Dynamics AX 4.0, all SPs
- Current prices can be found here.